At Relchron we are always looking for people who can help and improve our business.
Hardware / Firmware Engineer
We are a currently looking for an additional Electronic Design Engineer to join our team. This role will involve developing Relchron professional grade products and also to help create engaging educational products for our Proto-PIC arm of the business. The ideal canditate will be someone with a passion for electronics, and our products. We are looking for someone that can take a design brief and take it all the way through development to marketing. Key responsibilities and attributes to be successful in this roll include:
- Excellent interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Good verbal communications and the ability to create high quality engineering documentation
- Experience with Schematic Design, ECAD Libraries, PCB design, and Firmware development
- Strong creative skills
We are a rapidly growing design team and are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with our range of clients and manage a portfolio of exciting engineering projects. To be successful in this role you will need a background in one of the engineering product realization disciplines: hardware, software, mechanical/ industrial design and have previous experience of project management. You will need an understanding of full product lifecycle from initial concept through to prototyping and manufacture, together with knowledge of regulatory and quality management issues. Other attributes and experience also include:
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and teamworking skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, computer literacy, creativity and proven project management knowledge
- Technical leadership, able to manage cross-functional project teams, management of budgets and schedules
- Ability to manage customer expectations, good verbal communications, creation of high quality project documentation
- Degree qualified in Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with safety critical product development would be an advantage
Get in touch!
If any of the above roles sound like your ideal next job, please do contact us for further information or come and visit us. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Please use the form below, or to attach an up to date CV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org